Tuesday, November 19, 2019

(6)(9) Not a SEX position

Yes, it's not a sex position don't get me wrong,by the way my name is Francis Lloyd Pasobillo (17) from Imus and currently stu(dying) at Philippine Christian University. 



I think we should start (6)(9), i mean the 6 weirdest thing i do and 9 basic infos you should know 'bout me. 


6 WEirDeSt things i do:


1. I look at the mirror and pretend that i am talking to my enemies(with conviction, facial expressions and complete outfit).

2. I do walk like i have magic strings in my shoes( natalbog pag nalakad) i don't know but i enjoy walking in that way and i guess it's natural.


3. I eat turon with hot sauce (must try!!!)


4. All of my pimples/acne has a name


5. When i love someone i do turn them into a poetry 


6. My eyebrows are congruent.

Next thing is the 9 basic information you should know about me:

1. My father's family bloodline has Chinese blood.

2. 30th day of September in 2002 is my birth date.

3. I play badminton, but sometimes i play volleyball and basketball.

4. I have a condition called "Rhotacism"

5. Allergic rhinitis is my enemy everyday

6. I really love kdrama, Netflix series, HARRY POTTER series, Percy Jackson series, and Anime series

7. I am an Ambivert

8. I am afraid to all large natural bodies of water.

 9.  I'm a Pansexual


Oh by the way here's my friends who always makes me feel stronger,weirder and hotter(just kidding).

SHS
 
SHS

JHS



That's  all guys just wanna share something that could entertain you and also help you to know me better (if ever? ) 

35 comments:

  1. Goodjob making your Blog HAHAHA what a nice title! Keep it up goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your own concept of (6)(9) and it's really entertaning GOODJOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is the highlight hahahaha keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatt ? The title Pasob HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ang witty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to share something about yourself. Knowing you is worthy. When I first met u, I didn't have an idea u were gonna be this important. So happy that u're my family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your title is very interesting. I also like the every detail about you that you put in your blog. Now I can say that youre weIrD haahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a creative way of making a blog. U should continue this and make more blog like this. The content is natural yet that vibe is light. Worth to read this dude. Salute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea of using your favorite position in order to convey great information! Blow! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow nice blog you have a great content keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. As i've expected, I love everything abt this blog; the content and the layout. I miss you, keep striving ❣

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is somewhat innovative. Especially, on the way you present your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The title makes me think hahaha. But you did great on making your title a catchy one. Thankyou for sharing lovelots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice blog awit sa title ang gandaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy that you finally show your true color. No matter who you are, always remember that you have your friends to lean on! Nice blog!❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. title palang nakakainteresado naaaa nice blooog ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  16. How catchy concept you made✨I like the way you present and express yourself💕

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog! Keep up the good work👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  18. The title is very catchy huh. Hehe keep it up! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is very interesting title and a very interesting content.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Witty title,catchy indeed. I enjoyed reading 6 weird things about you. Dying to know the names of your pimples, such a great owner hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing blog Francis! Simple yet funny HAHAHAHAHA I want to know the names of your pimples, maybe I can think some for my pimples too charot. Thank you for sharing, this blog made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoyed reading your blog. Maybe you can someday introduce me to one of your pimps, I’d like to meet them 😂

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so proud of you because your not afraid to tell to your readers that you are...you know??😅Lovelots to you beshy francis😀😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the number 5 on your 6 weirdest thing that you do because i love to write poems too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. u like Netflix series omg we need to talk AHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  27. What is 69 position? HAHAHA but no matter what you are or who you are you are not destroying both of you

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your the best bro😍ur title is soooooo intriguing🤭🤔😂

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete